Cyanide - Find You ( Cisco new ad song) With Lyrics

Find You - Yes that the title of the track you have probably listen on Cisco new ad.
Track is the property of band called: Cyanide

Here some words about Cyanide.
Formed in 2001 and several lineup changes later, Cyanide has come a long way from playing in school assemblies to performing on some of the biggest stages this country has to offer for rock music.
The environment that brought the band together has allowed them to groom a sound that mirrors the best of Modern Rock and at the same time combining elements of a wide spectrum of genres varying from Nu Metal to 80's Rock n' Roll. The band has become popularly known for its signature crunching guitar riffs and pop choruses giving them a solid, melodic and powerful sound with all the right ingredients that define today's modern rock music.
The band recently released their debut EP "Not Over Yet" with 44G Records



Listen to full Track here:


Lyrics:


Find you
(Lyrics: Rohan Solomon)

A 100 questions I must ask that lie unanswered ... oh
Confused by all that surrounds me, I need to look ... within me
Momentary insanity has blinded me ... from the truth
Look outside these rusted bars we reside in ... oh
(Pre Chorus)
In my mind, its happened
In my mind, its true
(Chorus)
I surrender to you ...
Never mind what people say, couldn't care what people do
Its True ...
I would crawl my way back to you
I'll find you
I’m getting closer every step of the way (Take a look inside)
I’m inside out, this shell is outside in (Take a look inside)
(Pre Chorus)
(Chorus)




You can Download This track fron Band's official Website:
http://www.cyanidemusic.com/


0 comments: